What’s New at Blinkfire Analytics Part 1: Multiple Dashboards
Last month we launched the Blinkfire Dashboard – a customizable, user-friendly page that captures data and trends in real-time. But, we had a few tricks up our sleeve.
Today, we’ve added multiple dashboards.
Here’s a look at what you can do:
- From 1 to 10. Create up to 10 dashboards that display the metrics you care about such as engagements, impressions, number of posts, and more.
- Build specific dashboards for your reporting, benchmarking, and prospecting needs. One dashboard for sponsorship valuation, another for sponsorship engagement. You get the drill!
Multiple Dashboard: A view from above
Create 10 data-driven, custom dashboards. The type of dashboard you can build is limitless.
- A dashboard for engagements driven by official partners? Check.
- A dashboard for engagements driven by teams in a league? Check.
- A dashboard for the top posts from each of your team’s social channels? Check.
How do I use multiple dashboards?
We thought you’d never ask. Let’s say the NBA wants to build dashboards to track:
- Owned & Operated Channels by Engagements
- Owned & Operated Chinese Channels
- Owned & Operated Channels by Official Partners – Engagements
- Owned & Operated Channels by Official Partners – Valuation
- Owned & Operated Channels Top Posts
- League Benchmarking: NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS
The NBA’s main dashboard (which is starred), shows the league’s engagements per social channel over a 14-day period.
For a snapshot view of NBA official partners, we created two dashboards: one to track engagements and one to track valuation.
Because benchmarking is so critical, we’ve created dashboards comparing social performance across the big five leagues in the US (NBA, MLB, NFL, MLS, and NHL). The dashboard tracks each league’s social media engagements across Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
There’s so many more ways to use our multiple dashboard feature, and YOU have the ability to be creative with the content you want to track.
Stay tuned for Part 2 tomorrow. We’ll talk Report Linking: Access Blinkfire reports from any dashboard widget and create a dashboard widget from any Blinkfire report.